Well... we've done it!

I am excited to announce that I am pregnant, which is truely a miracle because we weren't trying this past month because of my surgery on November 9th. My surgery didn't go as expected, but that's ok. We knew it was a 50/50 chance of it going well. On Tuesday, Nov 14, Adrian and I had some errands to do, and one of them was to hit Walmart. I was feeling quite overwhelmed, and a little nauseous, so I decided to pick up a HPT. When we got in the house, I raced upstairs and tested... and low and behold it turned positive right away! This was a complete shock as it wasn't supposed to happen this month, and my AF wasn't due until Thursday! I made an appointment to see my GP to confirm the pregnancy - appt was this past yesterday, and test was still positive.
I'm very tired and have many moments where the littlest things will irritate me. We will tell Anika and the rest of the family at Xmas when I will be about 10 or so weeks. We have been talking about it to Anika a little, and when we asked her what she would think if Santa put a baby in Mommy's belly she said "I'd be shocked!"
Well, thats about all there is to report.





No comments:
Post a Comment