Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Baby Dream

Last night I had my first baby dream. In the dream we were at our first fetal assessment. Everything was going really well, so the nurse said to us "would you like to know the sex of the baby?" With a little hesitation, we said "sure". She said "Its all boy!!!!"

BOY???? What on earth would I do with a boy. I know on my "guessing game" I said boy, but I just did that to stir things up a bit. What would I do with the 18 crates of GIRL CLOTHES that I've saved for our 2nd daughter??? What if this is really a boy?? What would we name him? We have been arguing over one girl name... I love and Adrian doesn't love so much.

Potentially we could find out what we are having on June 20th. We haven't both decided if we want to.... maybe we should??

2 comments:

Our New Baby said...

We are having baby in Novmeber as well. I sure like your site. We have talked about finding out the sex of our baby. I wanted to at first but a relative told us she was happy that she did not know because it gave her that much more energy to push while in labour because she wanted to know. If you get a chance make sure to leave a comment on my blog. I placed a link to your blog on my blog. Take care!

http://1newbaby.blogspot.com/

Mabel said...

I think you should leave it a surprise!

Jenn