Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

15 weeks 1 day....

Well... we are almost 4 months along. I have been feeling pretty good. Nausea for the most part is done, but still have a few adversions. One in particular is fish. A few weeks ago Adrian made salmon and it looked really good, and I'm sure it tasted really good, but could only do a couple of tastes... that was it. The other thing is when we roast a chicken. Can't touch the meat, nor cut it off the bone. YUCK. Still loving all the fresh fruit I can get my hands on... Watermelon, Pineapple, Apples, Bananas, Oranges, Cantaloupe, Honeydew..... yummmmmmmm, and salad. Anything cold and fresh.

Not much is new around here. We are busy with soccer 2 nights during the week and ballet on Saturday. With that and the yard work that we need to accomplish, there isn't much time for anything else.

Baby seems to be doing fine. I am growing each week. No hiding it now. Someone at work told me that I popped over the weekend.... not sure if that is good or not - is he saying I'm fat?? My weight gain each weight gain fluctuates from 0lbs to 3lbs gained.


Here is a picture of me this morning before going to work.... definately have a belly started!!

Can't wait for the long weekend to get here. I am off Friday and don't go back to work until Tuesday :) We are heading down to Grand Forks for the weekend. The dogs are going to love being at home with the sitter rather than going to the kennel. Between going to Grand Forks and seeing her friend Maddy (from Calgary)... Anika is soooo excited. I can't wait to meet Maddy's new brother Rowan, and to see Lori :)
Thanks about it. Will update after our long weekend.... Hugs to you all :)

1 comment:

Mabel said...

Have a great time this weekend!!!
:)
Jenn